click "like"!

2010年11月1日 星期一

SPD 3159 - The Experiences of Peak HK (Part I)

Hello everyone~ We come back to introduce the Peak!!!!!!!

On 22nd October, we prepared our Digital SLR Cameras, money and happy mood to go to the Peak.

















At 1600, we took MTR from Olympic to Admiralty. Then, we went to the Peak Tram Lower Terminus on foot. We were arrived the terminus after 15 minutes, if you were first time to go there, I suggested that you can take the Peak Tram shuttle bus nearby  the “central star ferry pier 7”  (http://www.thepeak.com.hk/en/2_1.asp)


Then, I suggested that you buy the 3-in-1 Combo Package because you can take return Peak Tram and visit the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong & sky terrace.



When we got inside, we can see the Peak Tram Historical Gallery next to the tram station. Therefore, I suggested that it is difficult to take group photos there. Also, the gallery is like a time tunnel to show the development of peak tram. I think it is interesting to the first visitors. If you want more information about the peak tram, you can go to this link (http://www.thepeak.com.hk/en/5_5_1.asp)



After 10 minutes, it was slow and you have time to take a photo with the Hong Kong night scenery. It can fulfill my two expectations. One, I can see the night view. Two, I can take a tram in a comfortable environment.



When we were arrived the Peak Tower, we went to the sky terrace immediately. It is because it is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong and provides a wonderful 360 degree panoramic view across the Hong Kong. And you can pay HKD$5 to the telescope and watch the Hong Kong scenery in different dimension. Besides, the sky gallery displayed the historical photos, to show the development of Hong Kong. Also, we bought The Peak Tram Sky Pass (HKD$56) is including the entrance fees of the sky terrace, so I think it is suitable for the visitors without visiting the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. (http://www.thepeak.com.hk/en/5_2_1.asp) On the sky terrace was very cold at night, so I suggested that you can bring a jacket before you get there!!




The Peak is not just give the amazing sight sense to us. Also, it can bring me a memorable experience.  And I will tell you very soon~!! Please follow our blog, thank you!!

For your references:
1) Madame Tussauds Hong Kong

2) The Overview of Peak

I hope those links can help you^^





To Be Continued..............................................^0^


Posted by Morris Chan

沒有留言:

張貼留言